Mental Health in Schools Kit MHS Kit™ – is a unique programme of workshops for teachers and support staff. The Kit provides a framework through which to understand mental health presentations within childhood and adolescence.
The MHS Kit™ has clear learning aims, objectives and outcomes, with the opportunity to reflect on current practice. A carefully designed CPD programme can be used to support staff as they use thse modules to enhance their own personal development plan. The MHS Kit™ consists of the following modules;
- Attachment Theory and its application to the Educational setting
- Understanding Early Years Experiences – Brain Development
- Understanding and working with Families and Networks
- Self Harm
- Understanding Close Relationships
- Emotional difficulties, Anxiety and Depression